- Preheat oven to 170°C (fan-forced).
- Place potatoes, onions and
tomatoes into a baking dish, making sure it’s large enough to fit it all
snuggly. Season with salt and pepper, and drizzle over olive oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Add beans to the baking dish and
carefully combine. Place sausages on top of everything and return to the oven
for 30 minutes until potatoes are tender and sausages are cooked through.
- To make gravy, scoop 2-3 tablespoons
of cooking liquid (if you don’t have enough cooking liquid, use
butter) from the pan and add to a saucepan on low heat.
- Add plain flour stirring for 30
seconds. Then add stock, garlic and thyme and combine.
- Bring gravy to a gentle boil for
5 minutes, until thickened.
- Remove thyme sprigs. Serve over
sausages and vegetables.
This recipe was developed in partnership, all images are courtesy of @frommylittlekitchen