Competition Terms & Conditions
THE BRITISH SAUSAGE COMPANY
BUTCHER’S BUZZ COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This competition is conducted by The British Sausage Company Pty Limited
ABN 49 065 447 618 of WA 6163.
- Participation is open to any Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia, over the age of 18, who is not a director or employee (or the immediate family member of a director or employee) of The British Sausage Company or any of its related bodies corporate (Entrant).
- The British Sausage Company reserves the right to confirm and verify that Entrants are over the age of 18 by requesting proof in writing. Individuals who are deceased at the time of judging will be excluded from the competition.
- COMPETITION ENTRY
- The competition commences on Monday 5 July 2021 at 9am AWST and concludes on Tuesday 31 August 2021 at 12:00am (midnight) AWST.
- Entry into the competition is free. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not increase the chances of winning.
- To enter, participants must sign up to The British Sausage Company Email Newsletter (Butcher’s Buzz) with a valid email address via our landing page or website pop up.
- The entries will be collected via Send in Blue and winners will be randomly selected from the list of entrants.
- The entry must fulfil all competition requirements contained in these terms and conditions to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of The British Sausage Company.
- The Entrant may not enter multiple times. The entrant must provide the information requested. If the Entrant uses fraudulent methods or otherwise attempts to circumvent the rules, the Entrant’s submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of The British Sausage Company.
- All details provided by the Entrant must be true and accurate.
- JUDGMENT PROCESS
- Competition judging will take place at the offices of Braincells in Perth, Western Australia, within 24 hours of the competition closing.
- The entries will be randomly selected from the list of entrants, collated during the competition period, on the Send in Blue email platform using Namepicker.net
- The judging process is based on chance. There will be no correspondence between Entrants and The British Sausage Company throughout this process. The random selection of entrants is final and binding on each person who enters.
- The British Sausage Company does not accept responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- The British Sausage Company are giving away 6 (two) Smeg 50’s Retro Style 2 Slice Toasters (TSF01JAU) valued at $359 each.
- The prize(s) may not be transferred or exchanged and cannot be redeemed as a cash prize. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize, except for the cost of delivery, are not included in the prize and the winner(s) must pay any such costs.
- If for any reason the advertised prize is unavailable, The British Sausage Company reserves the right to substitute the prize with another of equal value to the original prize and such value may be determined by The British Sausage Company in its absolute discretion.
- The winners will be announced via email and social channels within 24 hours of awarding a prize. The winners will be contacted via email. The winners must provide an address to The British Sausage Company so that their prize can be shipped to them.
- The prize(s) must be claimed within 2 weeks of announcement via return email. The British Sausage Company reserves the right to redraw the winner after this time or retain any unclaimed prize(s) for a later date.
- Our website uses Google Analytics to monitor website traffic data and webpage usage. Individual users or IP addresses are not able to be identified. You can opt out of Google Analytics tracking if you use the opt-out service.
- The Facebook pixel helps us retarget visitors to our site and to measure the return on investment of Facebook and Instagram advertising. No personal information is contained in the data we have access to.
- We trust Send in Blue to hold our subscriber lists. By subscribing to our email you consent to receiving emails form us. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites that may be linked within our site or emails. We advise you to read their privacy policies if data tracking is of concern. You may want to review their individual privacy policies.
- LIABILITY AND GOVERNING LAW
- These terms and conditions, together with the entry form and competition website, govern the competition and are intended to be a legally binding agreement.
- By participating in The British Sausage Company’s Butcher’s Buzz Toaster Giveaway Competition, the Entrant has thereby reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Terms and Conditions.
- The British Sausage Company and its related bodies corporate will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this competition except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Other than statutory and other warranties that cannot be excluded by law, The British Sausage Company and its related bodies corporate assume no responsibility for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by an Entrant or as a result of any of the systems, equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical or human error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line, computer line, mobile telephone or satellite network failure, software, server or provider failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- PLATFORM LIABILITY
This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or any other social networks that are used to share the competition. You understand that you are providing your information to The British Sausage Company and not to Facebook, Instagram or any other social networks.